Just next door, The Stratford Remembrances is a safe, secure and caring environment specifically designed to provide services for those with memory impairment or related dementias.
We invite you to view our resident-centered care philosophy in our Generations Program at Remembrances.
The Stratford Remembrances offers the proven Arizona Model of dementia care with a choice of up to 48 private or shared suites, but with the feel of small residential homes within a larger community. This environment allows for the feel of a smaller setting conducive to dementia care and environmentally calming.
Included with each suite is Remembrance’s exclusive Generations Program, which provides residents with a full day of activities and 24-hour support in a pleasant neighborhood setting.
Inviting neighborhoods, each with its own color scheme and décor, allow residents to move freely from indoor to outdoor settings and engage in therapeutic activities. Each neighborhood also has its own dining room and shared areas where neighbors can gather for group activities and make new friends.
Our Vibrant Life Fireside Room provides continual activities throughout most of the day to which the residents are free to roam in and out, participating in successful activities for their various functional levels, flexibility and choice.
- Participatory kitchen for all meal times – continuing life-long skills
- Restaurant-style dining – balanced & consistent quality meals
- Refreshments and snacks available – maintaining hydration & regular eating habits
- Local transportation and trips – there is still a world out there to enjoy!
- Daily housekeeping and weekly laundry – structure and freedom
- Emergency response and pendant system (24-hours a day) – peace of mind knowing someone is close by
- Story of a Lifetime – life achievements matter
- Unique community support group– visit Yesterday’s Café
- Effective approach to redirecting and way-finding assistance – eases frustrations
- Highly trained and compassionate staff – peace of mind day & night
- Person-centered care – individualized way of life
- Focus on what the resident “Can Do” – promotes independence
- Physical, spiritual and social wellness – whole person well-being
- Individualized and large group event situations – socialization choices
- Beautiful courtyards and garden areas – fresh air to clear the mind
- Well-structured outdoor exploration and purposeful outings – life beyond community living
- Choice of daily life activities – catering to personal preferences to enjoy each day
- Family participation and partnership – continued bonding with loved one and team members.